- “Senior Champion” sponsorships – $25 covers the cost of client meals for a week. You can provide as many sponsorships as you’d like.
- Field Trip Sponsorship We plan monthly field trips for the Seniors. We like to have scholarships available for those who would like to participate but are financially challenged. Examples of past trips: Fossil Rim, Museums, Theaters, Zoo, Shopping Trips, Concerts, etc Estimate $15 – $25 per person
Bingo Prizes – We play BINGO at the Center every Monday and Friday. We are in need of “prizes” for the winners. Value $1 – $5 per prize (new items only).
- Resurfacing of the Parking Lot
- “Meals On Wheels” Drivers
We utilize volunteers to deliver meals to 260 homebound Seniors Monday – Friday. The time commitment varies by route, but typically takes approximately 2 – 3 hours from start to finish. Drivers arrive at the Center at 10:15, deliver the meals on their route and return to the Center by 12:30 – 1:00. There are routes to fit almost any schedule. Can’t commit to a regular rotation? How about serving as a substitute driver? Contact Teresa Patterson at 817-573-5533 to learn about the current needs.
- Greeters to Welcome Guests and Clients
- Substitutes to Work the Front Desk (answer the phone, collect donations, direct traffic, etc.)
- Hobby/Skill Instructors
We are interested in offering Seniors opportunities to learn new hobbies or skills. If you have a talent, hobby or skill you’d be willing to share with senior adults, contact Crystal Smith to schedule a session or on-going classes. 817-573-5533.